Over a Decade of Quality Sewing Machines from Singer
Posted February 3, 2013on:
Since 1851, Singer has been in the sewing machine business. Over the years, the company has become known as one the best in the industry and have won multiple awards for their products. Not only are their machines built with quality in mind, but you get all the best features as well. Additionally, you can expect to pay a reasonable price when compared to other options on the market and a Singer sewing machine comes with at least a 12 month warranty!
One of the main reasons why Singer continues to lead the industry is its many available models. No matter if you are looking for a light weight entry-level sewing machine with a free-arm design and auto tension or something more advanced like the Futura series that has 99 built in stitch programs and the software functionality to hook up to your Windows PC to integrate your own custom embroidery designs, you are going to find something that matches your needs.
Here are three reasons why millions of people have purchased a Singer sewing machine throughout the years.
1. Easy to use. Regardless of the model that you purchase, you can be rest assured that the learning curve will not be too intimidating – especially if you have some experience.
2. Pricing. Despite the fact that Singer sewing machines are among the best in the industry, it is important to note that the price does not reflect this. Over the years, Singer has done a good job keeping its prices in line with the rest of the industry.
3. Reliability. With the Singer brand, you know that your sewing machine is going to be there for you when you need it. These machines are known for lasting a long time, providing many years of service to those who rely on them.
What Singer Sewing Machines should I Buy?
When you buy a Singer sewing machine, you know that you are getting something good for your money. That being said, with several models to consider you need to compare the finer details of each one before buying.
Here are three of the most popular sewing machines from Singer:
1. Singer 1108 Singer Sewing Machine – This entry-level model has a lot to offer like 7 stitch programs and 3 needle positions. A great sewing machine for the beginner.
2. Singer 2273 Esteem II 23 Stitch Sewing Machine – This is not the cheapest or the most expensive model from Singer. However, it is one of the most popular due to the fully automatic one step button hole and the automatic needle threader!
3. Singer Electronic Sewing Machine 6160 -. As one of the more expensive Singer sewing machines, you know that you are getting a lot of features for your money with this model. You get the automatic needle threader, automatic tension, four fully automatic one step button holes and variable needle positions for precise stitching.
Even after more than 150 years in business, Singer is still leading the pack. If you are in the market for a sewing machine, this is one company that you should turn to first!